Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Garlic Butter Shrimp

Hi everyone!

I haven't blogged in like forever. lol

But due to some requests in Instagram,
I am back to share my GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP recipe.


Usually Filipinos use lemon soda to marinate the shrimp or use it as a stock.
But since I'm on a healthier journey,
I've been staying away from soda.
So in mt recipe,
I am using the real deal: fresh lemon! :)

Ingredients
*preferably organic 

4 tbsp unsalted butter
 16 medium shrimp (depends on your preference if peeled or unpeeled, with head or headless)
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup chicken stock
Juice of 1/2 lemon
chopped fresh parsley


Instructions

Melt 2 tablespoons in a pan.
Add shrimp. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. 
Cook shrimp until pink then set aside.
Add garlic to the skillet and cook.
Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. 
Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by half. 
Stir in remaining butter until melted.
Stir in shrimp and gently toss with parsley to combine.
Garnish with som unchopped parsley.


Enjoy! 


*Please feel free to message me if you have a recipe request.

No comments:

Post a Comment