Friday, June 26, 2015

Healthy Chocolate Pudding

I am so happy that today I have a reason to eat chocolate
I didn't eat pralines earlier this week so this is perfect.

The good thing about this is I can actually eat this everyday!
Because there is no refined sugar involved.
It can also be made dairy free.
Vegans can have it too!

Here's my 

Homemade Healthy Chocolate Pudding

Your heart will LOVE you for this recipe!

Ingredients:

2 avocados, pitted & scooped
raw cocoa powder
almond milk (or milk of choice) or water 
maple syrup or date syrup or honey as natural sweetener 
*or if you want the bittersweet taste of cacao, like dark chocolate, skip sweetener
ground cinnamon (optional) 
vanilla (optional)
cacao nibs (optional) 

Directions:
Mix them all together in a blender.
The amount of cacao powder depends on your taste or just good enough to have that chocolate color.
The amount of sweetener depends on taste. I used maple syrup. Like I said, you can skip this.
I sprinkled ground cinnamon to the mixture
and placed a drop of vanilla bean paste. 
I added both because I have them.
I used 1/2 cup of almond milk.

Place pudding in your container of choice.
Sprinkle some cacao nibs if you have.

So yummy & healthy!

Your kids won't even know there were avocados in there. ;)

Enjoy!

Homemade with love,
Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment