Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Spiralizer

Hi everyone!

I've received some queries about my post today of my spiralizer.
I actually got it from a Secret Santa last Christmas 
from my annual get-together with my friends in New York.


IG & FB post


Santa apparently got it in Macy's. lol


If you click the link though,
it is a different version of what I got.
Mine is pure white and blades has no labels.

this is mine

But the new one looks sturdier.
It is the same price as Amazon so if you don't have a Macy's near you,
you can just order from Amazon and just add $10 more and get free shipping
(cheaper than Macy's as you need to have $99 in your cart to get shipping for free)
and better if you have Amazon Prime.

I haven't used the ribbon cut as of yet.
But I tried the thin & thick spiral.

thin vs thick
For those who are in UK,
unfortunately the exact same brand is not available here.
BUT---
interestingly, 
another brand looks exactly the same like mine!
You can get it here.
Plus it is free delivery!

They are very easy to use
and very easy to clean!
So it is a win-win!

For those who have spiralizers,
which one do you have?

Please share so we can give more choices to our readers.
Thank you. =) 

Happy Spiralizing!




No comments:

Post a Comment