Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Zac Posen!

Today,
we celebrate the 34th birthday
of one of my favorite fashion designers,


I was lucky to have been invited by Kinvara Balfour
to attend her talk with Zac Posen
during the recent New York Fashion Week.



 Kinvara Balfour and Zac Posen

 I love his enthusiasm!

Watch the whole interview here.
You'll get to hear me in the last part of the vid during the Q&A. =)

 The dynamic duo

Yay! He signed one of my engagement pics wearing his design!
Will post it sometime soon. ;)



And if you have been following my Instagram & my blog,
you might remember that I tried his Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
for David's Bridal.



In case you missed it, click here.

I can't wait to visit New York again & try his Fall 2014 Collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment