Tuesday, July 29, 2014

National Lipstick Day

I love the Rockettes and I know I can never be one! lol



In honor of National Lipstick Day,
I'll share to you 
(for those who don't know yet)
the red lips secret of the Rockettes.

with half-Filipino Rockette, Christine Sienicki, and her red lips of course!

The Rockettes always wear red lipstick.
And I found out that most of them wear MAC Red or Russian Red.



To increase its longevity:

1. They fill in their lips with a lip pencil.

2. Apply lipstick.

3. Top lipstick off with a clear sealer.

So now you know the 'Secret'!
You have enough time to be a Rockette for Halloween
or just add the look for the Christmas festivities this year!

What is your favorite lipstick?

For updates on my new adventure,
follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah

#PrincessDiariesLondon





No comments:

Post a Comment