Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wedding Wednesdays!


For this Wedding Wednesday,
I am featuring White by Vera Wang.

I so love the tagline,
"Every bride deserves to wear white".

When I was younger,
my dream wedding dress was Vera Wang.

So it is but proper to try on some of her creations.

This specific collection is available in David's Bridal.

I tried on a couple of dresses for fun.



Double-Weave Floral Matalasse Dress with Bow

Short bridesmaid dress features gorgeous double-weave floral matelasse detail 
and stunning bow accent.
Available in Blush/Gold, Charcoal/Silver, Cassis/Gold, Champagne/Gold and Midnight/Ebony.

I tried on the Midnight/Ebony as it was the only color available in the store.
It is nice and lightweight.
Perfect for a summer wedding.

Buy it here.


Strapless Dress with Garza Tiers and Satin Sash

This is a very fun dress I must say!
I love layers and ruffles!
So Carrie Bradshaw!

Buy it here.



Double-Weaved Floral Matelasse Ball Gown

What drew me on trying was the awe-inspiring bow detail at straps and cathedral train.
It also has unique inverted pleats and pockets that adorn the skirt.

Buy it here.


Strapless Peplum Gown with Venise Lace Bodice 

I've been loving peplum since it came out in 2012.
So I had to try this one!
It had an eye-catching and unique pleated tulle and organza sunburst skirt that adds drama.
A tutu-ish one that's very Carrie Bradshaw again! lol

It has a removable grosgrain sash that adorns the waist.

Buy it here.




Fit and Flare Gown with Sequin and Tulle Flanges





Net fit-and-flare gown with halter neckline and draped bodice. 
It has a full dramatic skirt with sequin organza and tulle flanges creates a stunning look.

And yes,
this is really stunning!

Buy it here.

For the recent Met Gala,
Joan Smalls wore a custom deep nude strapless silk tulle gown
with hand tucked body and sheer skirt accented by a center front skirt slit.

The top part have the same concept.
Just different skirts.




Fit and Flare Gown with Tri-colored Draped Skirt

This fit and flare tulle gown with tri-colored side-draped skirt, back flounce, and horsehair trim 
is really gorgeous!

It should have a removable sash to adorn waist but I did not know that. lol

The side drape just feels very weird but overall is is really brilliant!

Buy it here.



There are other more dresses in the collection that I would want to try.
But honestly, trying on these heavy dresses is tiring! 
So I'll be back next time. lol

Which among these that I have tried is your favorite so far?

Please let me know in the comments!

For more updates, follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah

4 comments:

  1. The Fit and Flare Gown with Sequin and Tulle Flanges is my #1 choice so far. It is absolutely gorgeous on you!
    I typically don't care for short wedding dress but, I also love the Strapless Dress with Garza Tiers and Satin Sash. You make it look sooooo good! Work it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Krystol! You're the second one who likes that! And yes, the short dress is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi , i would like to know what color did you try for "Fit and Flare Gown "? is it Blush or Champagne ? thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Munera J! It was blush! Are you a bride to be too? :)

      Delete