Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thrifty Thursday!

So today,
one of the most powerful fashion blogger,
(which happens to be a Filipino like me!)
Bryan Boy,
posted a picture of him and 
Nicky Hilton 
in Instagram.

And guess what I noticed about this picture all of a sudden?

Nicky Hilton is wearing a piece from the Peter Pilotto x Target 
which I featured in my blog few weeks ago
entitled Flirty, Floral & Frugal Friday.
If you missed it, click here.

You still have a chance to snag this exact one that she is wearing.
In fact,
this is currently on clearance!
50% off original price!
Now only $17.48!
So what are you waiting for?
Go to your nearest Target or click here.

I bought a lot from this collab.
And I'm glad the weather is getting warmer!
Looking forward to wear another piece today in honor of Thrifty Thursday!
(pics to follow)

For more updates, follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah

No comments:

Post a Comment