Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Theater Tuesday

Last Thursday,
I was given the opportunity to see the preview of the upcoming movie,



Since I loved Ted,
I was pretty excited to see this movie.

Seth MacFarlane directs, produces, co-writes and plays the role of the cowardly sheep farmer Albert 
in A Million Ways to Die in the West. 
After Albert backs out of a gunfight, 
his fickle girlfriend leaves him for another man. 
When a mysterious and beautiful woman rides into town, 
she helps him find his courage and they begin to fall in love. 
But when her husband, a notorious outlaw, 
arrives seeking revenge, 
the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test.

 



Starring alongside MacFarlane are  
Oscar® winner Charlize Theron, 
Liam Neeson, 
Amanda Seyfried, 
Giovanni Ribisi,
 Sarah Silverman and 
Neil Patrick Harris.

Watch the trailer here:


Like Ted,
it is another Rated R movie.
It is raunchy yet very amusing!

There was this particular part that I found cheesy.
(but I can't tell you what as I don't wanna be a spoiler!)

But overall, 
if you wanna relax and laugh,
this is definitely a feel-good movie!

Out in theaters on May 30!

OOTN
Since it is a "Western" movie,
I thought it would be fun to dress up in a springy-summery-Westernish outfit.
(if those words exist. lol)

Since I really don't have cowgirl stuff in my wardrobe,
I had to modify my look.

Ralph Lauren fedora wool hat  (sold out)
Toms women's desert wedges in chestnut suede, click here
WAYF paisley dress with back cutout from Nordstrom (past season), 
click here for new season items

*WAYF stands for Where Are You From
Meredith Fisher started her line when she was just a junior in high school.
She wanted a name that would have meaning and that would embody the Wayf girl. 
The Wayf girl is not from a single place. 
She doesn't have just one look or style. 
She's any girl that wants to look amazing!
The Wayf girl knows how to work a look.
Whether she's boldly rocking a head-to-toe print or creating her own modern mash-up, 
she's confident, cool and used to getting compliments.

And that's me!
I am a WAYF girl! 

P.S. Wayf are all made in USA

For more updates, follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment