Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun Friday: Bob Sinclar in Times Square!

Today,
summer officially kicked off in New York City!


Bob Sinclar,
the French guy behind the famous songs "Love Generation" and "World, Hold On"
had a free performance in front of H&M Times Square!

Not only that,
when you present this,
you get a 20% off your entire purchase.
(only today from 4PM to 1 AM)

Win-win situation in here!

Having fun with the models
wearing the H&M Summer '14 pleated dress
and short necklace


 Bob Sinclar in Times Square!

H&M presents Gisele Bundchen
performing Blondie's Heart of Glass
produced by Bob Sinclar



 World, Hold On by Bob Sinclar


Love Generation by Bob Sinclar

 Bob Sinclar and DJ Stan Courtouis

Here's the complete 1-hour Bob Sinclar performance
(You can see me in some parts. lol)

In the beginning, I had a blazer. ;)

Being in the front row was so much fun!
My very first time dancing in Times Square
and I never thought it would nice!
Most importantly, I met some new friends. 

I got the necklace and the dress,
I need to go to Costa Rica next!

It was indeed a Fun Friday!

For more updates, follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah


No comments:

Post a Comment