Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wedding Wednesdays!

Since I recently got engaged,
I now have the ultimate reason to try on wedding gowns!
(And I have so many friends getting married this year as well!)

My first fun stop is to try on the first collection of 
Zac Posen 
in collaboration with 
David's Bridal
entitled
TRULY ZAC POSEN



I like his Spring 2014 Collection.
It features bridal gowns, special occasion dresses and accessories.
Unfortunately, most styles in my size is already sold out 
so I was only able to try a few.

I would like to say that it was surreal to actually try on a wedding gown for the first time!!!


First, I tried a couple of his special occasion dresses.
In here, is the short strapless floral jacquard dress.
Online the color says silver jacquard and the picture look like silver/white.
But in person, it is more of a silver and purple combination.
I like the signature Zac Posen lines and fit in this.
And for $195, you can't go wrong.
*Actually on sale now for $175!
Go to your nearest David's Bridal or click here.


Next is the short lace dress with leaf embellishment that is truly classic and timeless!
I like the elegance of the lace and it has a simple but sexy back due to the dainty straps.
Also for $195 and on sale at $175!
Go to your nearest David's Bridal or click here.


 
























And for the wedding gown, 
I was only able to try one as like I said small sizes are gone!
This is the taffeta fit and flare gown with corset seaming in ivory.
The gown is very couture and will make you feel like a model in a runway.
It is priced at $1250 and for a Zac Posen gown, it is very affordable.
Go to your nearest David's Bridal or click here.


For the accessories, he has a couple of jewelry (earrings, bracelet, necklace) and headbands.
This Russian tulle blusher with crystals on the headband part is simple yet chic. $125


For the complete TRULY ZAC POSEN Spring 2014 Collection,
check it here.

In the recent New York Bridal Fashion Week,
the TRULY ZAC POSEN Fall 2014 Collection was shown.
They're lovely!
Can't wait for them to hit the stores and schedule an appointment at David's Bridal!

Here is a preview of the collection courtesy of Brides magazine:












The Fall 2014 Collection starts at $225 and available from sizes 0 to 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment