Friday, April 18, 2014

The Twirler is now in Twitter!

Yesterday on the The Thread Thursday,
Sarah Jessica Parker paid tribute to six women who represent SJP Collection Street Style 
in Nordstrom's Blog, The Thread.
The picture that was featured was from Spring Twirling post.
I am so honored to be one of them and so gracious for the sweet words from SJP.

Today, the link to the blog hit Twitter!
Honestly, 
I am not a big Twitter person but there is so much love in there for the twirler!

Follow me in Twitter: @princessweetah

 Follow @Nordstrom in Twitter

Follow Sarah Jessica Parker in Twitter:
@SJP


when you click that link you'll see my pic :)



Love from @Qianna_Smith, Nordstrom's Senior Editor, Digital Creative/Blogs

Awwww

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

For latest updates,
follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah




No comments:

Post a Comment