Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Twirling!

I can finally say that I have the
SPRING FEELING!

Twirling Thursday
in Bryant Park!

Blush ruffled top, pink pleated skirt and mauve sandal with flower detail

What's the best way to twirl around in this gorgeous Spring weather than with a some ruffles and pleated skirt of course?!

I can say that I am a smart fashionista. I can splurge on some, yet save on some.

In this outfit, I splurged on a SJP Collection Etta pump in Mauve (but technically a steal as it is half price of a Manolo Blahnik with the same quality!). The shoes are exclusively from Nordstrom.


“The color, the silk flower, the dainty straps—is there a more ladylike, elegant shoe? 
I love it for work as well as special occasions.”
-Sarah Jessica Parker

And saved on the topskirt combo. The combo is under $30 and both are from H&M! I'm very particular with quality and these are definitely a steal for the price!

Put on some ruffles and giggle like Miranda Kerr

Twirl like me & Miranda Kerr ;)


Click on the links and you certainly don't have to save for the rainy Spring day!


No comments:

Post a Comment