Monday, April 28, 2014

Monogram Mondays!

Part of getting engaged is to get used to the fact that soon I'll be changing my last name.
(I'm still traditional in that sense.)

I love monograms and anything personalized. 

So to start,
I bought "K" monograms.
The initial of my soon-to-be last name.

I got all of these items from


Can't wait to host our first dinner or just even drinks with hors d'oeuvre!
These colors are so perfect for summer too!
monogram paper napkins, $8 for 20
click here

*Mine were the past season's style which were originally $8
and are now on sale for $4.99 for 20.
plus additional 50% off on sale items!
click here

monogram paper coaster set, $20 for 25
click here

*The ones I have were past season's style as well which were originally $10 for 12
and now on sale for $7.99
plus additional 50% off on sale items!
click here


I got these last Christmas for family & friends as gifts.
Now, I have one!
And I love it!

monogram cheese board with spreader, $22
plus 30% off in stores or online!
click here


I got this for a friend's housewarming!
I loved it and so glad I found one for myself on sale!

monogram pillow cover

Now on sale for $29.99 
plus 50% off on sale items!
click here

You can get a feather and down pillow insert for $10.
click here

Now is their Friends and Family Event.
That means everything is 30% off on full-priced items!
or
additional 50% off on Sale items!

You can also monogram any item you want from the store for $10
(max. of 3 letters).

I can't wait for my first ever soon-to-be-initials monogrammed in my mini nylon easy tote bag to arrive.
Pics to follow! 


So what are you waiting for,
go to the nearest C. Wonder store 
or shop online here.


For updates, follow me in Instagram: @princessweetah

No comments:

Post a Comment