Monday, April 21, 2014

Mondays are for Memories and Mascara

Almost a month ago,
I got engaged.

Some people did not believe my Facebook relationship status change,
so here's a sneak peek of our formal engagement announcement. =)

I used Lancome Definicils Mascara on the day I got engaged.
It is my favorite mascara so far.

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation. Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara’s unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.


Want to win a 1-year supply of mascara?


Join Lancome's Billion Lashes Contest!



For Official Rules, click here.



FOR UPDATES, FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM: @Princessweetah

No comments:

Post a Comment