Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Taste of Italy in The City

Fashion meets Food


SJP Shoes "Stella" went with me to Taralucci e Vino!

“She can handle any street.”
-Sarah Jessica Parker

As I conquer the world (starting with New York City of course) with my SJP Shoes,
as a lover of sweets, my first stop was of course Taralucci e Vino Restaurant!

They have 3 locations as follows:

475 COLUMBUS AVE
NYC 10024 
T. 212 362 5454

163 1ST AVE
NYC 10003
T. 212 388 1190

15 E 18TH ST
NYC 10003
T. 212 228 5400
F. 212 228 4672



I went to the restaurant yesterday on my way to class to give these sweeties a try.
As I got in the restaurant,
I was a bit confused as I didn't see any pastry.
In the entrance, you'll see the bar to your left and then a staircase to the dining area.
A very nice lady, Sara, came to greet me and I told her about my mission on finding the Amaretto cookies.
As I was devouring the Amaretto cookies like there's no tomorrow, I asked if Marta is around.
She apparently was doing errands and I patiently waited for her.

I agree with SJP! They are the BEST almond cookies I ever had!

While waiting, I also tried the "tarallucci".
I can eat a handful of this cute little Italian biscuit!

Cutie tarallucci

Marta came back with a cheerful face excited to meet me as much as I was excited to meet her!
She offered me her personal favorite, a chocolate hazelnut biscotti.
And a cappuccino freshly made by Enrico.


I love biscotti! And this was heavenly! 
The rich chocolate married with the hazelnut perfectly complements with the cappuccino!

Meet Marta! She's the sweetest!
Such a wonderful experience!
Visit the restaurant today and look for Marta.
Or Sarah or anyone really!
The whole crew is amazing!
And don't forget to try Enrico's specialty coffee.
Definitely a great afternoon stop before my class.
Can't wait to come back and try their homemade pasta and authentic Italian dishes!

SJP Shoes Stella and the best almond cookies ever, Amaretto cookies!
A classic clog gets a chic remake with supple, crisscrossing leather straps and a tall wooden heel.



No comments:

Post a Comment